Get at least a second resonant story of the last days that the 23-year-old Chinese woman has died from an electric shock, answering an incoming call through the iPhone 5 is connected to the mains via the charger. No details of the incident so far, but according to the relatives of the girl was legally purchased a smartphone, and she used only the official charging accessories.
Apple is quite a brief the news, brought his condolences and promised to look into the situation: “We are deeply saddened by the news of this tragic incident and express our sincere condolences to the family of the deceased. We plan to conduct an investigation and we will cooperate with the authorities in this matter. ” Of course, condolences person will not come back, but I do not believe that the official charger can kill a person if it complies with at least minimal precautions when working with power tools.
iPhone 5 on sale for the first month. You’ve heard of anything like that before? Personally, I – no. Moreover, the Chinese have learned so much quality counterfeit accessories Apple, that even experienced salesman is not the first time be able to tell where the original charge, and where – fake, not that grieving relatives. And maybe once saved a couple of bucks worth of life girl, so it’s better to access some payday loans for you next time if you cant get original items with your money and get long peaceful life.
In any case, this story would not have received such a wide resonance, if it was not included Apple and the iPhone 5, which brings us back to the above scenario. A Woman’s really a pity